Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Learning Goals

Description:
Today we looked through our reports from last year. We identified a next step (goal) for reading, writing and maths. Here are my goals:


Maths: My next step is to solve division question by turning them into multiplication.


To achieve this goal I will: When I do the monthly basic facts test, I will use my times tables to solve division problems.

Reading My reading goal is to improve his vocabulary and understanding go different words.


To achieve this goal I will: use Free Rice.


Writing: My goal is to read my work back & edit my writing.


To achieve this goal I will: have a go at doing this with all of my writing.


We also looked at our STAR results.
  • Word recognition I got 9 out of 10.
  • Sentence comprehension I got 5 out of 10.
  • Paragraph comprehension I got 6 out of 15.
  • Vocabulary I got 7 out of 10.


I am going to focus on: Sentence comprehension


To improve in this area I will: practice until I'm good at it. I hope I will improve in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment